What do I get with a standard installation?
Here you can read the terms and conditions for a standard installation of a private charging station.
- The charger is placed wherever it is convenient and possible in terms of location and charging, typically on a garage wall, carport or house wall (for a wall mount).
- The switchboard must be located at ground level. Height differences between the electrical installation and the ground must be a maximum of 1.0 meter.
- Fuse in front of the switchboard must not exceed 63 amps.
- You have an active earth electrode in your installation. If the vehicle has stricter requirements for transition resistance in addition to the statutory requirements, it will be charged based on time and material used. The requirement for earthing is maximum 100 Ohm. If your installation has a higher resistance than 100 Ohm, extra earth spikes and an additional cost of the installation must be expected.
- You have the necessary amps available in your installation (especially relevant when installing a charger with a power output greater than 11 kW).
The box must be connected to the network. In other words, you must have mobile phone coverage (3G/4G) where you want the charger to be placed. If you do not have mobile coverage, or if it is too weak for the box to connect to, the charger must be connected to your WIFI. (There is a SIM card in the box that must be able to connect to the network. Lack of connectivity is most often seen in rural areas or basements, but can also be affected by buildings and other electronic devices)
Read here what may be outside of a standard installation: What do you get with a standard installation and what is outside of a standard installation?
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us directly.
However, our installation partners are the experts in this area, so we may forward your enquiry to one of our partners to ensure that you receive the most correct and qualified guidance for your installation.
If you have any further questions, you are more than welcome to contact us. Write us at email@example.com or simply click "Submit a request" below this article.